Saturday, September 5, 2009

BaD Day!!!


4/9/09....
Ok...yesterday that is friday is my best day and i most like de...but.....it turn out to be the most bad day ever..haiz..hate it...yesterday get a news from my fren saying about some stupid useless pig saying my bad behind me...wat a stupid pig..to tell the truth they are lieing about the truth..i think the people who say my bad is the best back stabber ever!!!!saying without thinking...use your idiotic brain la(this was in school)..after recess time..my fren all talking about the back stabber..but all also think that he very useless and mother born him is a waste of time...haiz...just unhappy have a stupid classmate...after school finish then went back..give mama scold again for no reason..haiz..hate it..
later that no care her and go do my hobby that is sleep!!!!yahoo~~~so nice...
wake up around 5 something then go tuition..reach tuition saw my fren(chee wuay)wow...my happy mood back liao...but not for long...study study....then saw someone...the apple in my eye..haiz..she give me a bad emo face when i go closer to her..give me a tot that she dont want see me so i hav bad mood....
-when reach 8.30 then it is the worst time...having math intensif tuition in TS KuA with the teacher that is most useless(Miss Lim)..no fight with her at the begining..but then she start say nonsense to me and say my butt big and this and tat..so angry about it then say back her backside big infront of her..then she angry scold back me...was so angry say back her(born baby liao sure backside big la!!)then she angry call me next week dont come...stupid teacher..sure she go complain to her boss ts kua...haiz...it sucks to have a bad day like this!!!!
+i think it is time to go for now...
+very no mood to update this date de blog..haiz...
so long gentlements...tatazz..

No comments:

Post a Comment