Thursday, October 1, 2009

TrAgiC.......

so......it has been ages since i last update my blog...hmm..
last few weeks not updating cause of something..not because holiday but because of tention 'gila babi'..cannot stand it...very tention....and as i remember i have something to share with you all...
Past few week...
+It is a tuition time..so we are very good(me and my fren)very guai man on the science time...but when math time...me cw and bc was talking and laughing..was like the tuition is our playground..so finally the Mr tan go angry and started to scold....bla bla bla...then wanted to call ts kua come it..but luckily the old man gone back liao..wee hee...the following few days..i think is friday..that old man call me but dint pick up cause forget to bring phone go out(play basketball)so that old man call my father..tis is the second time in the thrid year i tuition there kena complain...so that teacher as usual say i talk i laugh not paying attention..but wat is worst is the teacher tell my father that i clap hand when teacher was angry...walau eh...stupid de talk nonsense...most hate is ppl like that...i kena from parents but bc escape...cause he off his mother phone...clever...me kena kao kao...from that day till today...me and my father seldom talk...maybe is he angry or i too naughty..hmm..don know la..really tention..
PMR+tuition problem...another new formula to headache and tention..haiz..
anyways today i finally have some time to on this lopek computer to update this blog...
anyways...PMR is around the corner..study hard ya...

-jiayou PMR candidate..
+make sure do the best preperations...
+goodbye for now...chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment